Standard-sized, stackable, LED-illuminated video wall display cubes
Features of the Christie Entero™ HB video wall cubes – next generation control room LED displays:
- High-brightness – the first LED displays with up to 1350 lumens capability, offering the brightest LED projection for cubes available
- Wi-Fi® enabled – wirelessly control and manage individual displays, as well as the entire display wall
- Standard and custom-sized stackable display cubes, screens and systems ranging from 50″ to 80″ diagonal
- Front access design – motorized remote control release-and-lift system for the screen for front-access service and maintenance, with no compromise on performance, image quality or reliability
- DLP® display technology – deep contrast and native resolutions ranging from SXGA+ to HD and WUXGA
- LED solid-state illumination technology – advanced cooling design for long life and ultra-stable operation
- Discrete, LED-based light engines/kits for retrofitting existing display walls and third-party custom solutions
For budget-defined systems requiring excellent image quality and long life in non-24/7 environments, the Christie FHD552-X is an ideal, tiled LCD solution for your control room. This LCD panel features:
- Full-HD resolution
- Narrow bezel width
- Energy efficiency
- LED backlighting
- High pixel density
The resulting images look sharp at any distance and controlled brightness is ideal for an indoor environment.
Customized video wall display solutions
Our built-to-order video wall solutions can meet your specific size, resolution and brightness requirements.
A customized video wall solution can include a moveable wall system to allow for rear access in limited spaces. We also have custom pedestals with customer-specified heights, finishes and requirements.